Windows 10/11 Enterprise E3 in CSP delivers, by subscription, exclusive features reserved for Windows 10 or Windows 11 Enterprise editions. This offering is available through the Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) channel via the Partner Center as an online service. Windows 10/11 Enterprise E3 in CSP provides a flexible, per-user subscription for small- and medium-sized organizations (from one to hundreds of users). To take advantage of this offering, you must have the following:
- Windows 10 Pro, version 1607 (Windows 10 Anniversary Update) or later (or Windows 11), installed and activated, on the devices to be upgraded.
- Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) available for identity management
You can move from Windows 10 Pro or Windows 11 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise or Windows 11 Enterprise more easily than ever before — with no keys, and no reboots. After one of your users enters the Azure AD credentials associated with a Windows 10/11 Enterprise E3 license, the operating system turns from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise or Windows 11 Pro to Windows 11 Enterprise, and all the appropriate Enterprise features are unlocked. When a subscription license expires or is transferred to another user, the Enterprise device seamlessly steps back down to Windows 10 Pro or Windows 11 Pro.
Windows 10 /11 E3 Subscription (ANNUAL)
- Windows 10/11 Enterprise edition. Devices currently running Windows 10 Pro or Windows 11 Pro can get Windows 10/11 Enterprise Current Branch (CB) or Current Branch for Business (CBB). This benefit does not include Long Term Service Branch (LTSB).
- Support from one to hundreds of users. Although the Windows 10/11 Enterprise E3 in CSP program does not have a limitation on the number of licenses an organization can have, the program is designed for small- and medium-sized organizations.
- Deploy on up to five devices. For each user covered by the license, you can deploy Windows 10 Enterprise edition on up to five devices.
- Roll back to Windows 10/11 Pro at any time. When a user’s subscription expires or is transferred to another user, the Windows 10/11 Enterprise device reverts seamlessly to Windows 10/11 Pro edition (after a grace period of up to 90 days).
- Monthly, per-user pricing model. This makes Windows 10/11 Enterprise E3 affordable for any organization.
- Move licenses between users. Licenses can be quickly and easily reallocated from one user to another user, allowing you to optimize your licensing investment against changing needs.